In today’s competitive job market, many employers are turning to Bullock Training & Development’s Sales Representative Apprenticeship Program to develop a high-performing sales talent pipeline for their organization.Contact Us For More Information>
Are you wondering how to attract, hire, and retain top Sales talent in this extremely competitive environment? Is your job posting lost in the crowd of open positions?
Concerned that the time and energy you currently invest in new employee training isn’t providing adequate Sales & Communication training they need to be successful in their positions?
Maybe your company is ready to invest in Sales training & support, but your organization doesn’t have the time, capacity, or resources to bring it to life…
A Different Solution to an On-Going Problem:
In today’s competitive job market, many employers are turning to Bullock Training & Development’s Sales Representative Apprenticeship Program to develop a high-performing sales talent pipeline for their organization to:
- Differentiate themselves from their competition by formally committing to & investing in training to ensure the performance & financial success of their sales team members.
- Create a sense of loyalty between the company and their top sales talent which may reduce the likelihood of sales representatives leaving the organization for a position with the competition.
- Supplement their internal product/service training program with sales process training without increasing the workload of Sales Managers or the HR department, who may not have the time or expertise to devote to developing an effective, scalable Sales process training program.
How Does it Work?
Sales Representative Apprenticeship Program Overview:
The Bullock Training & Development is a Sandler training center. Their Sales Representative Apprenticeship Program is a two year- program registered with the Arizona Department of Economic Security, Office of Apprenticeship.
This reinforcement program combines on-the-job learning with classroom instruction structured to:
- Reduce “free consulting” and the shopping of your proposals.
- Eliminate wasted time by more effectively Qualifying and Disqualifying prospects early in the sales cycle.
- Focus on getting to the Decision Makers faster.
- Build solid habits in Sales & Communication while representing their industry products & services.
Apprentices registered with the Arizona Department of Economic Security, Office of Apprenticeship, must complete 288 hours of classroom training and 4,000 hours of on-the-job training. Upon successful completion of the program, apprentices will earn a Sandler certification and will receive national certification (Journeyworker Card), and be considered competent and authorized to work in the sales field as a fully qualified Sales Professional.
If you are interested in learning more about Bullock Training & Development’s Sale Representative Apprenticeship Program, please attend one of our free monthly informational sessions.
During this session you will learn more about:
- Benefits & advantages of apprenticeship programs
- Role & Responsibilities of the Employer (Sponsor), Apprentice and Bullock Training & Development
- Overview of the Sandler Sales System
- Program Costs